E-books are sold for personal use only. The author of the e-book retains copyright ownership. You cannot give your e-book away, upload it to free sharing sites, sell it to others, or share your copy with others.
An electronic book, or e-book for short, is a downloadable software product. An e-book is a book written in Microsoft Word (or another publishing software program), saved as a computer file (a .pdf file using Adobe Acrobat) and then distributed to buyers via the Internet through automatic download. After purchase, the buyer can download, read or print the file for personal use.
E-book Hard Copies
All of these e-books are available at a higher price as traditional books on amazon.com. Simply enter the name "James Schaller" in the amazon.com search box and all of the books on this site should be available to you in a hard copy.
Special Software Programs
All e-books require a pdf reader to be read.
To read our e-books all you have to do is download the e-books to your computer and read the file with a pdf reader.
You can download the pdf reader, Adobe Acrobat Reader, for free on the following websites:
If you have an iPad, you can read a pdf file on it. However, you will need to download a pdf reader from the App Store to save it to your iPad, then follow the directions for that specific pdf reader to read the e-book on your iPad.
E-book Copyright Policy
No part of the e-book(s) you purchase may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the expressed, written consent (permission) of the owner, except for the inclusion of brief quotations in a review.
Sharing of e-book files
Sharing of e-book files is absolutely forbidden. You are the only person licensed to have the e-book file. If you want to share the e-book, please have your colleagues, friends, and family members purchase their own copy.
We realize that you may have concerns about how information about you is used and shared, so we appreciate your trust in us. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
We never share customer information. We do not believe in renting or selling your private information to third parties. We do not share any of your information with any authors or other entity. Your privacy is safe with us.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
· We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
All sales are final. We have a NO REFUND policy in place. Because of the nature of e-books, they are non-returnable. Since you cannot return an electronic book, we do NOT offer refunds. Once you purchase a software product (e-book) and we make it available to you, you are responsible for downloading and confirming your ability to access the software product (e-book), and bear all risk of loss thereafter, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive malfunction. If you are unable to complete a download or access a software product (e-book), please contact Dr. James Schaller customer service for assistance. This information is available from our Contact Page on www.PersonalConsultCart.com
Our products are sold on an "as-is" basis and "without warranty". We will do our best to work with you to help resolve any technical difficulties you may experience regarding your e-book order.
- Refunds are not given, under any circumstance. Links may become obsolete. Contact information supplied in e-books can go out of date. Sometimes companies go out of business, rename their websites, or change their site maps. While we do our best to keep all our resource sections up to date, there is no guarantee.
- Refunds are not given because you cannot copy and paste or manipulate the forms into another program. As stated in our Terms & Conditions with every purchase, every time we sell an e-book: All Sales are Final.
- Refunds are not given because the e-books have a few blank pages. All e-books are written without blank pages. Sometimes, however, the conversion from Word to Adobe Acrobat Reader (.pdf) could cause a few blank pages. These blank pages are added pages, not the deletion of information and will not affect the quality of the e-book or your understanding of the material.
- Refunds are not given because facts differ from state-to-state due to new laws. Laws change; we can't always be on top of the changes in each state, city, or county. Our books are written as a stepping stone to help you in the right direction; it is incumbent upon you to stay current with your state's laws on such matters.
- Refunds are not given because you cannot print the e-book properly on your computer. All e-books are made printable and they are tested for printing before being sent out to buyers.
- Refunds are not given because your attempts to implement the information contained within our e-book(s) nor follow any advice or suggestions given are not successful. Since personal applications, self-effort and benefits vary from person to person, Dr. Schaller cannot be held responsible for any individual result(s).
- While Dr. Schaller does his best to communicate his expertise in each software product (e-book), individual results may vary. We CANNOT GUARANTEE that you will achieve the success you desire by application of any information, advice or suggestions found in any software product (e-book).
- Refunds are not given because you ordered the wrong e-book. Let the buyer beware applies here. The buyer must always take responsibility for carefully reviewing the order before finalizing the purchase. Therefore, we DO NOT give refunds.